STOP USING THIS SITE IMMEDIATELY IF YOU ARE UNWILLING OR UNABLE TO COMPLY WITH THESE TERMS AFTER READING THEM.
- Asking a Question or Reporting a Violation
To report a Terms of Service violation or to ask a question about the Terms of Service, contact our legal department.
- "Using" Wise Shop means accessing, crawling, scraping, browsing, or performing any other activities that connect to or make use of Wise Shop in any manner.
- "Content" refers to data or media in any form, including but not limited to text, photos, graphics, audio, and video.
- All content submitted to Wise Shop or made available by users is referred to collectively as "user content."
- All content that you submit or make available, including but not limited to reviews, ratings, compliments, information, and invitations displayed as part of your profile is referred to as "your content."
- All content created or made available by data providers who license data to Wise Shop for use on the site, or other parties other than Wise Shop or its users is referred to as "third party content."
- All content created or made available by Wise Shop is referred to as "Wise Shop content."
- All types of content mentioned above are referred to collectively as "site content."
- "You" and "your" refer to you, the user who is reading this agreement.
- The words "we" and "us" mean Wise Shop.
You must be at least 18 years old and a United States resident to use this site. If you use Wise Shop as an agent of any business entity, you must be an authorized representative of that business and you agree on behalf of that business to be bound to these Terms of Service. If you do not meet these eligibility requirements or if you do not have the authority to bind your company to these Terms of Service you must not use this site.
- Use of the Site
Wise Shop grants you permission to use our site under the restrictions described in these Terms of Service. You may at times be exposed to indecent, offensive, inaccurate, objectionable, and/or content that is otherwise inappropriate. We do not vouch for the accuracy of such content, and we do not endorse or encourage it.
You agree to neither directly nor indirectly participate in or encourage any of the following activities:
- Attempting to gain unauthorized access to any part of Wise Shop, including user accounts, computer systems, or networks connected to the site, by password mining, hacking, or any other illegal or unethical means.
- Using Wise Shop to stalk, threaten, defraud, harass, or otherwise harm another person.
- Using Wise Shop for discriminatory or bigoted purposes.
- Violating the Wise Shop Terms of Service or any applicable law.
- Causing excessive network traffic.
- Using Wise Shop to affect natural search results in any way, including but not limited to keyword spamming.
- Changing or omitting any part of Wise Shop's copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices on anything you print, copy, or distribute from the site.
- Using Wise Shop in a manner that might create a conflict of interest or the appearance of one, for example, to solicit reviews from or trade reviews with other businesses.
- Removing, circumventing, damaging, disabling, or interfering with any of this site's security features, such as those that prevent unauthorized copying of site content or those that limit the ways in which you can use the site.
- Displaying, submitting, or transmitting pornographic or otherwise illegal content on Wise Shop.
- Reverse engineering any part of Wise Shop, except as permitted under law.
- Using Wise Shop to solicit information from minors or cause harm to minors.
- Using the site to crack passwords or security encryption codes, disrupt or interfere with security, or for any purposes that interfere with security or cause harm to the site or site content.
- Using any device or software to cause the site to work in a way that is different from the way in which we intend for it to work.
- Exploiting the site or site content (other than your content) through adaptation, translation, modification, sale, reproduction, trade, distribution, or creation of derivative works or adaptations of site content or the site itself.
- Using Wise Shop or content found within it as a means of transmitting destructive items including but not limited to viruses, worms, or Trojan horses (collectively, "viruses").
- Data mining, processing, or recording any information about Wise Shop or other site users.
- Using Wise Shop for commercial or promotional purposes not expressly allowed by our terms of service.
- Using Wise Shop in any way that violates the rights of other users or third parties. This includes any and all rights, proprietary or intellectual, including but not limited to confidence, moral, patent, copyright, privacy, trademark, trade secret, and publicity.
- Scraping, indexing, or accessing this site or its content in any automated way in order to (1) frame or reformat any part of Wise Shop, (2) build, develop, or populate a database of reviews, or (3) impose, in our opinion, an unreasonable load on our systems.
To access certain features of Wise Shop, you may need to log in using a Facebook account. If you do not have a Facebook account, you will have to create one to access these features. You are responsible for keeping your account password secure and for any activity associated with your account. You agree to notify us immediately if you are aware of or suspect unauthorized use of your account.
- "Personal Accounts" are those that you use for your own personal, non-commercial purposes. To ensure your credibility as a valuable site contributor, you agree to provide accurate and complete information about yourself when creating your personal account. You may not create multiple personal accounts or provide another personís e-mail address or impersonate another person in any way.
- "Business Accounts" are those that you use solely for representing a business. To create an account for your business, you must be an authorized representative of the business entity, and you must register using a Facebook account. You agree to submit accurate and complete information about yourself and the business when creating your business account. You may not create more than one business account for the same organization or register business e-mail addresses that you do not have permission to register.
- Content and Responsibility
Your content is solely your responsibility. Wise Shop bears no liability for your content. You assume any and all risks associated with your content, including but not limited to reliance on accuracy, completeness, or usefulness and disclosures that reveal your identity. You may not imply in any way that your content is endorsed or sponsored by Wise Shop. Upon posting content on Wise Shop, you represent that you own the posted content or you have permission to use it and to authorize its use for any other purpose.
You may be exposed to liability if (a) your content violates any third-party right, including but not limited to rights involving copyright, privacy right, publicity right, trade secret, patent, trademark, moral right, or any other right, intellectual or proprietary; or (b) your content contains information that is false or intentionally misleading, information that harms or exploits minors, defamatory information, information containing pornography or hate speech, unlawful information, or information that violates or encourages others to violate laws or regulations.
- Content Permissions
Your content may be displayed on Wise Shop, incorporated into other works, used for promotion, used to create derivative works, distributed, or used for any other lawful purpose. Others may also do the same in connection with their own websites or media platforms ("other media"). By posting your content or otherwise making it available, you grant irrevocable permission to use your content for any purpose and you consent to waive any moral rights, attribution claims, and assertions for your content. You also agree to grant access to your content to Wise Shop and users of other media in connection with their use of the site and any other media.
- Content Uses
We may remove or reinstate user content at any time and for any reason at our discretion. Specifically, we may remove content that is determined to violate our Terms of Service or that we believe to be inappropriate.
You do not own rights or any entitlements to compensation for advertisements that run alongside your content or anywhere else on the site. Advertising manner, mode, and extent are subject to change without notice.
To distribute content widely and simply, some of the site content (also "feed content") is made available through Atom feeds and Real Simple Syndication (RSS) (collectively known as "feeds"). Users may access feeds to display feed content on their websites, computers, handheld devices, or anywhere else provided that (a) the use is personal and not commercial, (b) displayed feeds link back to relevant pages on the site and attribute Wise Shop as the source, (c) you do not suggest through use or display of Feed Content that Wise Shop endorses or promotes any third-party causes, products, ideas, websites, or services, (d) you do not redistribute the feed content, and (e) Wise Shop's systems are not overburdened by your accessing the feeds. Wise Shop reserves the right to terminate access to any feed at any time and for any reason.
- Unauthorized Access
We strictly and expressly forbid unauthorized access to Wise Shop. We reserve the right to use any means necessary to prevent unauthorized access, including but not limited to contacting your Internet Service Provider (ISP), mapping IP addresses, and using technological or programmatic barriers.
- Third Parties
- You may see links to other websites ("third party sites"). Responsibility for third party content lies with third party sites and not with us. Third party sites are not controlled by, endorsed by, or affiliated with Wise Shop.
- Terminating Your Account
We may, at any time and for any or no reason, terminate or suspend your account or ability to use the site without notice or liability. For example, if we suspect that you are involved in illegal activity or you are found to be in breach of these Terms of Service, we may terminate or suspend your account. If your account is terminated or suspended, you may be prevented from accessing your account, your content, the site content, and/or any related data.
- Site Availability
We may change, update, or discontinue Wise Shop at any time, for any reason, at our discretion, without notice or liability.
Wise Shop content elements include interactive features, computer code, products, compilations, visual interfaces, graphics, designs, software, aggregate user reviews and ratings, and all other elements of Wise Shop, including user and third-party content. These elements are owned by Wise Shop. Changing, distributing, reproducing, publicly displaying, creating derivative works or adaptations, or exploiting the Wise Shop content, in whole or in part, is prohibited unless expressly authorized by the site. No express or implied rights are provided to users, other than those provided by these Terms of Service. We retain all rights in and to Wise Shop and all site content. Also, all copyrights, trademarks, service marks, trade names, and intellectual and proprietary rights throughout the world ("IP Rights") that are associated with Wise Shop in any way, whether with its content or with the site itself, are also owned by the site, except where otherwise noted. These IP Rights are protected by trademark, patent, and trade dress laws, and all applicable intellectual and proprietary rights and laws.
- Dissatisfaction. To help us continually improve your user experience, we also invite you to share negative feedback with us by using our Contact Us page. However, terminating your account and discontinuing use of Wise Shop is the only way to fully remedy your dissatisfaction with the site, these Terms of Service, our policies or practices, or any site content.
- Site Improvements or Suggestions. We want your feedback! If you have recommendations for improving Wise Shop or your experience with the site, use our Contact Us form. By sending us "Feedback" in the form of suggestions, ideas, requests, or proposals, you certify that (a) similar Feedback may already be in development or under consideration, (b) with respect to provided Feedback, Wise Shop is under no express or implied obligation of confidentiality, (c) your feedback does not contain confidential or proprietary information regarding third parties, and (d) you grant Wise Shop an irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide license to use, modify, publish, distribute, and sublicense the Feedback and all improvements resulting from it.
Users agree that they will indemnify and hold harmless Wise Shop and all of its parents, subsidiaries, related companies, licensors, partners, affiliates, and suppliers, as well as the officers, employees, agents, directors, and representatives of each of these entities. The terms of this indemnification (hold-harmless) agreement include but are not limited to costs, liabilities, and legal fees from any demand or claim made by a third-party arising from (a) your Terms of Service violation, (b) your access to or use of Wise Shop, or (c) any infringement by you or a person using your account of any property, intellectual, or other right of any person or entity. You consent to cooperate with claims as Wise Shop, at your expense, reserves the right to assume exclusive defense and control of any matter in which you are required to indemnify us. Unless you have written consent from Wise Shop, you may not settle any matter. We will make reasonable efforts to make you aware of any claim, action, or proceeding.
- Warranties, Disclaimers, and Limitations of Liability
- ALL LIABILITY FOR LOSSES OR DAMAGE ARISING FROM YOUR DEALINGS OR COMMUNICATIONS WITH THE BUSINESSES, ADVERTISERS OR USERS ON THE SITE IS DISCLAIMED BY WISE SHOP. ANY COMMUNICATION WITH THESE ADVERTISERS, BUSINESSES OR USERS IS SOLELY BETWEEN YOU AND THEM AND WILL NOT BE MEDIATED BY WISE SHOP; HOWEVER, WISE SHOP RESERVES THE RIGHT TO MONITOR ANY DISPUTES.
- WISE SHOP DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY FOR ANY (1) DAMAGES, BE THEY RELIANCE, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, OR INDIRECT, (2) PROFIT LOSS, (3) DAMAGE TO OR LOSS OF REPUTATION OF WISE SHOP OR ANY THIRD PARTY, (4) INTERRUPTION OF BUSINESS, OR (5) INFORMATION OR DATA LOSS.
- ANY AND ALL LIABILITY FOR LOSS OR DAMAGE DUE TO THE USE OF THE SITE AND SITE CONTENT IS FURTHER DISCLAIMED BY WISE SHOP. USE OF THIS SITE IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK. ANY RESULTING LOSS OR DAMAGE IS SOLELY YOUR RESPONSIBILITY. THIS INCLUDES, BUT IS NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGE RESULTING FROM VIRUSES THAT YOU MAY DOWNLOAD DURING YOUR USE OF THE SITE.
- LIMITED TO THE GREATER OF (1) THE AMOUNT PAID TO THE SITE IN CONNECTION WITH WISE SHOP IN THE 12 MONTHS PRIOR TO THE OFFENDING ACTION OR (2) U.S. $100.00.
- NO WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS, STATUTORY, OR IMPLIED, ARE MADE BY WISE SHOP AS TO (1) SITE OPERATION OR FUNCTIONALITY, (2) THE IP RIGHTS, SAFETY, USEFULNESS, LEGALITY, QUALITY, COMPLETENESS, INTEGRITY AND ACCURACY OF ANY SITE CONTENT, WHICH INCLUDES, BUT IS NOT LIMITED TO THE ACCURACY OF BUSINESS INFORMATION AND REVIEWS LISTED ON THE SITE, AND (3) ANY SERVICES AND/OR PRODUCTS SOLD BY LISTED BUSINESSES. ALL CONTENT CONTAINED ON WISE SHOP AND THE SITE ITSELF ARE AVAILABLE TO YOU ON AN "AS IS" BASIS. WISE SHOP DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS, STATUTORY, OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, MERCHANTABLE QUALITY, DURABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT WARRANTIES. ANY INFORMATION OR ADVICE, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, THAT IS OBTAINED FROM WISE SHOP SHALL NOT CREATE ANY WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION, OR CONDITION NOT EXPRESSLY STATED HEREIN.
- SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF SOME WARRANTIES, THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, OR LIMITATIONS ON THE LENGTH OF A WARRANTY. IN THIS CASE, THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU FULLY, BUT THEY WILL APPLY TO YOU TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW.
- This agreement supersedes all other prior agreements between you and Wise Shop.
- The Terms of Service contain the entire agreement between you and Wise Shop for all instances and types of Site use.
- Both parties herein acknowledge that no reliance is placed on any direct or indirect representation contained in these Terms of Service.
- Either party's failure to exercise, in any respect, any right provided herein will not result in the providing of a waiver.
- In the event that any provisions found in these Terms of Service are found to be unenforceable or illegal, those provisions will be eliminated or limited to the minimum extent necessary to make them enforceable and legal.
- Section titles within the Terms of Service are listed for convenience only; they have no contractual or legal effect.
- These Terms of Service may not be interpreted as authorization of agency, employment, joint venture, or partnership. These Terms of Service do not give you authority to bind Wise Shop in any way.
- You may not assign, transfer, or sub-license these Terms of Service without Wise Shop's written agreement. Any assignment made in violation of these Terms of Service will be void. Wise Shop reserves the right to assign or transfer the Terms of Service without restriction.
- Nothing contained in these Terms of Service gives rights or remedies to any third party, except where expressly noted.
- You agree that the State of California will govern any dispute regarding or involving Wise Shop without regard to its conflict of law provisions. You agree to personal jurisdiction by and venue in San Francisco county, California state, and United States federal courts.
- We reserve the right to make occasional changes to these Terms of Service. We will notify you of any such changes by posting the revised Terms of Service on this web page with a list of changes. Notifications may also be provided to you through e-mail or regular mail, but this is not required. You agree to periodically revisit this page to read all changes. All changes are in effect as of the moment they are posted on this page. All future changes are binding to you through use of this Site. By continuing to use Wise Shop after we change the Terms of Service, you indicate agreement with all changes.